In a company, Payroll Management System is the sum of all financial records of salaries for an employee, wages, bonuses and deductions. In accounting, payroll refers to the amount paid to employees for services they provided during a certain period of time .The software starts from formation of a Company. After filling up the entire Employee related information and the group or department he is recruited, assign the employee a salary structure.
Features and Capabilities
- Recruitment & Resignation
- To manage salaries to employees.
- To manage employees Deductions, Allowances and Incomes.
- To manage and monitor employees labor and part sales.
- To monitor each employee ledger.
- Manage Employee Information Efficiently.
- Define the emoluments, deductions, leave etc.
- Generate Pay-Slip at the convenience of a mouse click.
- Generate all the Reports to employee, attendance/leave,
- Generate and Manage the Payroll Processes according to the Salary Structure assigned to the employee.